remote or San Francisco, CA
Depends on Experience
Sr. Manager, Influencer Marketing
Minted is seeking a dynamic marketer to accelerate new customer awareness and acquisition via Influencer Marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, growth-focused marketer to drive performance throughout Minted’s influencer program.
- Work closely with the team lead to develop an overall influencer strategy while expanding into new markets, verticals, and channels (TikTok / YouTube)
- Develop, plan, and implement influencer and brand ambassador programs that drive acquisition, retention, engagement, and support brand goals
- Oversee Affiliates marketing both as a separate channel and as a way to augment Influencer marketing as a channel.
- Identify new and relevant influencer potential partners and brainstorm approaches for future influencer campaigns while partnering with cross-functional leads to align influencer marketing plans to key campaigns and cultural moments throughout the year
- Develop a strategy for utilizing influencer content through dark posting, in partnership with the social and paid media teams.
- Assist in onboarding new tools if needed and work to build influencer shoppable landing pages
- Own project management of influencer marketing efforts and oversee / delegate day-to-day influencer efforts across the team
- Tracking and reporting: Set clear campaign goals and KPIs while consistently tracking and reporting against them. Leverage industry and historical benchmarks to measure success, share both qualitative and quantitative insights, and develop action plans to optimize content performance and future campaigns
- Cultivate strong relationships with platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Blogs, LTK, etc.), gaining access to emerging features and technologies
- Work closely with influencer talent management to negotiate and develop contracts for earned and paid opportunities
- Support budget management and invoicing
- Build and manage a team of Influencer Coordinators and Strategists, with the opportunity to grow the team should we identify new growth opportunities/needs
- Maintain a pulse on marketing and influencer-focused trends and send out a biweekly education newsletter internally
- Provide thought leadership and forward-looking opportunities on influencer and paid social media by staying current with competitive activity, cultural trends, industry innovations, tools, and platforms
- Deeply curious and passionate about the creator economy, with a pulse on major trends and shifts within the industry
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a lot of autonomy
- Enjoy negotiating and owning high-stakes relationships
- Leverage both analytics and creative intuition in order to solve unique problems
- Ability to analyze influencer data and be able to clearly articulate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Above all, you're a team player, and love making an impact each day!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years’ of work experience in influencer marketing; Ecommerce experience a must
- Deep understanding and experience working with all social media platforms, content creators, and content & influencer management platforms
- Overseen large integrated influencer campaigns that have driven impact on company-level metrics
- Ability to identify creator trends and propose before they become viral
- Experience working with a wide variety of influencers (micro, macro, celebrity) and knowing when to partner with each influencer category
- Strong organizational management with a process-driven approach
- Experience working cross-functionally with paid media, creative, product marketing, and e-commerce teams
- Experience with affiliate platforms (such as ShareASale) and influencer shopping platforms (such as LTK, Shopstyle)
- Proficient using Excel/Google Sheets and data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc) with an ability to utilize data to provide actionable insights
- 50% off employee discount (yay!)
- monthly wellness stipend
- Salary Expectations
The Outloud Group
Depends on Experience
Title means nothing. Heart, execution, and being part of a productive team are everything. This is true for leaders and junior hires alike. This description provides some general guidelines to help you understand the role, but what's most important is a desire to get out of bed each morning to go and create something great.
Just remember, this description is designed to inform, not to limit. We need heart, execution, and fun beyond the confines of any description.
HEAD OF TALENT
Hi. I make it happen. I build relationships, negotiate deals, and run a team. That’s right -- I lead Outloud Talent and I’m where the rubber meets the road. I help talented creators both monetize and grow their channels to help accelerate the creator’s business and Outloud Talent forward. I’ll continuously network and identify strong partnerships for creators to monetize. It’s true – I’m a pro at relationships and negotiations, but what really makes me successful is my relentless pursuit of new opportunities to help creators go further faster.
In this role, my support for creators is true and heartfelt. At the forefront of my decision making is always what’s best for creators and their future. I’ll nurture and grow a highly valuable roster of talent by providing unique one-on-one support and guidance. My can-do attitude allows me to anticipate roadblocks creators commonly face and engineer ways around them. My goal is to help creators get deals done - to be neither a doormat for brands to walk over, nor a needless impediment. I take my ego out of the equation and negotiate the best possible deal.
While The Outloud Group already manages a handful of big creators (Hey Mark Rober. Good Day, Destin Sandlin. What’s Happening Matt Carriker) I will be responsible for Outloud Talent, a new line of business for Outloud. I’ll own the book of creators and the P&L. But at the end of the day, my core job is to manage a growing stable of creators. I’ll deliver on this by continuously seeking relevant and budding new talent to join us. I’m perceptive and a long-thinker. And while nobody knows exactly what outcomes will be, I will think strategically to ensure we best grow Outloud Talent & creators together.
I appreciate the chance to have a position that connects creators and brands and I’m all in when it comes to working with great people and having fun while building a company I believe in. I’m eager to show the sky’s the limit and take responsibility to ensure we get this right. I care about perfecting the details and I'm going to go above and beyond to make sure creators and brands are happy. I understand that approaching the work I do relationally is not only the most satisfying way, but it’s the only way.
THE NITTY GRITTY
Here's my background and what I've done before joining The Outloud Group:
-- I have 3+ years’ experience managing creators, developing talent partnerships and I’m ready to take on the challenge of making meaningful connections between creators and brand partners.
-- I’m a self-starter and have a desire to build my role professionally, as well as lead and grow a new Outloud offering
-- I’ve got a track record of running a business. Simply put, I’m comfortable owning a line of business and I’ve already lived this experience
-- I’ve got a strong track record of identifying new creators to join my talent roster based on the specific goals and objectives of the business unit and can do this with a sense of ease and finesse
-- I’m ahead of the curve when it comes to creative trends, strategies, best practices, and the ever-changing features of social media platforms
-- I uniquely understand the creator’s perspective and can translate that to brand speak like a champ. I take pride in bridging the gap between the needs of the two parties. My negotiating and mediating skills are top notch
-- I openly embrace our revenue targets and KPIs to drive the creators to achieving long term success and my track record of consistently measuring these important metrics is clear and well defined.
-- I think both creatively and analytically when approaching a brand partnership - analyzing the creator’s assets, evaluating demographics, researching the brand’s product and industry, and optimizing for campaign performance
-- I’m a leader. I might lead quietly or boldly, but I’ve got a knack for getting people to believe in what I’m doing….and they should because it’s legit. Regardless of what I've done, I’m definitely comfortable meeting new people and communicating my ideas
/ / /
The Outloud Group is a full-service influencer marketing agency that creates & executes strategic campaigns to deliver measurable results. We combine art & science to authentically tell a brand's story at scale.
While we live & breathe new media, our business is founded on old-fashioned relationships.
Influencer marketing. Done right.
Spark Talent Group
Dallas, Texas or Remote
Depends on Experience
Influencer Talent Manager
Spark Talent is a leading influencer marketing and talent management agency. We help global brands tell their stories and reach new audiences through the power of influencer marketing. Spark Talent also manages a select roster of exclusively managed top-tier digital talent. We specialize in influencer marketing within the lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and wellness spaces.
We’re thrilled to be bringing on a new Influencer Talent Manager to the Spark team. This role will be a part-time contractor role, working remotely roughly 20 hours per week.
Preferred Location: Dallas, Texas. Remote available on a case-by-case basis.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scout & directly manage a small roster of influencer talent clients
- Strategize & execute on brand partnerships for talent
- Organize deal flow within sales software, maintain pipeline for new deals
- Stay up to date with digital and social media trends, monitoring digital influencer activity across social media content
- Consistent relationship cultivation, development, and maintenance with influencer talent, brand partners, and media partners
- College degree or relevant experience related to marketing, PR, or events
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Passion for the influencer marketing industry, experience in the industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Suite tools (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Forms)
- Ability to manage multiple programs in a deadline driven environment
- Local to larger Dallas area. Remote opportunities on a case-by-case basis
- Part-time availability (20 hours per week)
If interested, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goal based bonuses
Remote opportunity available
15 days PTO & unlimited sick days
- Salary Expectations
We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join us and support the Talent Management team. You will be tasked with supporting your dedicated Talent Manager and helping them maintain an efficient day-to-day as well as running smooth brand campaign performance. Candidates should be familiar with influencers and social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Clubhouse, Pinterest, etc).
Providing support to Talent Manager
Streamline communication between Clients, Brands, and Talent
Daily communication with roster of talent
Create schedule for talent including individual job details
Providing briefing details for Talent and sharing drafts with client
Maintaining client expectations
Accounting management (billing and wrapping jobs)
Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Trouble-shooting in fast-paced environment
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Strong attention to detail
Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, e-mail and in person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
Demonstrates a strong work ethic, time management skills, and ability to prioritize focus and multi-task
Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Ability to stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment
Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism
2-3 years professional experience
Strong knowledge of the influencer space
All equipment provided
We are seeking a Talent Manager to join the Talent Management team. You will be tasked with growing your roster of social media influencers to represent. Successful candidates should have 2+ years of agency experience and be familiar with influencers, social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Clubhouse, Pinterest, etc) and casting digital marketing programs.
- Manage day-to-day communication with personal roster of talent and strategize career growth
- Negotiate incoming brand deal opportunities
- Pitch outbound opportunities for talent
- Work with SVP + CEO to develop clear strategy for each influencer
- Keep informed of industry trends, events and deals
- Manage and delegate tasks to assistant
- Maintain schedules, usage, and exclusivity for talent
- Handle contract negotiations and redlines
- Manage the client’s expectations and expand on opportunities with client
- The best candidates thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and willing to grow within the role
All equipment provided
- Looking for a full time talent coordinator to assist in the execution of influencer campaigns with the talent Samrose Group manages and data reporting and collection.
- This position will also assist in organizing talent's calendars, managing inbound inquiries, creating content guidelines and day-to-day work with talent on SamRose Group Roster
- Position will be dealing with both brands and talent in the management and execution of campaigns consisting of: sending guidelines and content for approval, organizing analytics after campaigns and invoicing
- Must have interpersonal skills to talk to CMO's at brands along with well known influencers/ celebrities
- Ideal candidate will have some influencer marketing experience either at a e-commerce brand, talent agency or marketing company
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must be open to working flexible hours outside a usual 9-5 as we are a start up and campaigns go live every day of the week
- Well versed in social media channels including IG, Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok and Youtube
- eager to learn and grow in a position
health insurance available as needed
goal based bonuses
flexible work hours and location as needed
+ Film content using creator’s iPhone
+ Assist in photography and videography on-site production
+ Source and scout content locations in and around Austin
+ Provide recommendations on wardrobe helping with stylizing production
Bonus: Able to edit for TikTok and Instagram via InShot, CapCut, etc
Flexible work schedule, 5-10 hours per week
Laurel & Kent
We're looking for a part-time (approx. 5-10 hours / week) intern who is looking to start a career in the influencer space to support our client and creative teams with the following tasks:
- Influencer Discovery
- Campaign Organization
- Competitive Research
- Creative Brief / Mood Board Development
Our clients include World Market, Joybird, Tata Harper Skincare, Virtue Labs, Ember, Girlfriend Collective, Patagonia Provisions, and more! Check out our latest content work @laurelandkent.
Internship dates and hours are flexible!